The first session always begins with a consultation, review of the symptoms and medical history. You will need to sign a consent form before the treatment begins.
Please be sure to notify me if you have any of the following conditions:
* high blood pressure;
* serious cardiac / respiratory problems;
* infectious diseases e.g. hepatitis, HIV or other contageous blood or skin conditions;
* varicose veins;
* broken bones;
* skin problems e.g. athlete's foot, psoriasis, etc;
* open wounds, cuts or burns;
* any other conditions, including pregnancy, diabetes, asthma or other serious conditions as each have their own precautions.
CUPPING MASSAGE ALSO NOT SUITABLE IF:
* taking blood thinners;
* you have heart, lung or any other organ failure;
* with very sensitive or thin skin or if you bruise easily;
* severe oedema;
* hemorrhagic disease such as allergic purpura, hemophilia, leukemia;
* dermatosis, allergic dermatitis, destruction of skin.
Please note! Cupping massage can leave temporary bruise-like marks on your skin which usually disappear within a week!
NB! If in doubt, please consult your doctor before making an appointment!