We are all different so all the treatments affect us differently.
But in order to gain maximum benefit from any of your treatments,
it is advisable as part of your aftercare routine, that you follow these steps.
Massage, facial & body treatments:
* Drink plenty of water and/or herbal infusions after your treatment.
* Avoid heavy meals directly before and after the treatments.
*Do not shower or bathe directly after a treatment for at least 6 - 8 hours if essential oils were used. The essential oils need to penetrate the skin in order to be absorbed into the system to achieve optimum results. Same applies to the body treatments.
* Avoid direct exposure to strong sunlight, and do not use sun beds following the treatments.
* Avoid using make up straight after your facial treatments.
* Most importantly, rest as much as possible and avoid physical exercise after your treatment.
* After cupping massage you may notice the bruise-like marks on your skin, but they are completely painless and will on average disappear within a week. Saunas and steam rooms are excellent in helping them disappear quicker.
* Use cuticle oil a few times a day around your cuticle and nail area massaging it in to nourish and moisturise the skin and make your nails grow stronger and longer.
* Use gloves when doing housework, washing dishes, gardening etc.
* Do not pick on your nails after having a gel manicure / pedicure as this will be damaging to your nails.
* Avoid rubbing the eyes / face.
* Avoid heat treatments for 24 hours.
* Avoid sunbathing for 24 hours.
* Avoid getting your lashes wet for 48h after your lash lift treatment.
* If you wish your tint to last longer then avoid direct sunlight and chlorine in the swimming pools as this will fade the tint quicker.
* Avoid putting your contact lenses back in for the rest of the day.
* Although I make sure every trace of dye is removed, it is possible that residues may remain.
* Do not apply make-up on your lashes or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
You may experience a feeling of tiredness or fatigue following a massage. In some cases, headaches may follow.
You may feel emotional. It’s quite natural to feel tearful. Increased urination or flu-like symptoms (runny nose, coughing) may be experienced, but these will be temporary as the body re-balances itself.