The sessions always begin with a consultation, review of the symptoms and medical history.
You will need to sign a consent form before the first treatment begins.
Please notify me if you have any of the following conditions:
* high / low blood pressure;
* serious cardiac / respiratory problems;
* infectious diseases e.g. hepatitis, HIV or other contageous blood or skin conditions;
* varicose veins;
* broken bones;
* skin problems e.g. athlete's foot, psoriasis, etc;
* open wounds, cuts or burns;
* any other conditions, including pregnancy, diabetes, asthma or other serious conditions as each have their own precautions.
CUPPING MASSAGE / VIBRATION THERAPY NOT SUITABLE, IF:
* taking blood thinners;
* if you have a pacemaker;
* you have heart, lung or any other organ failure;
* with very sensitive or thin skin or if you bruise easily;
* severe oedema;
* hemorrhagic disease such as hemophilia, leukemia;
* dermatosis, allergic dermatitis, destruction of skin.
Please note! Cupping massage can leave temporary bruise-like marks on your skin which usually disappear within a week!
LASH LIFT AND LASH / BROW TINTING NOT SUITABLE, IF:
* if there has been any reaction to the patch test;
* previous allergic reactions to any dye;
* increased chance of allergic reaction if you have had a henna tattoo done recently, so avoid tinting immediately after;
* very sensitive skin;
* blepharitis - the eyes are red, irritated and itchy, with dandruff-like crusts appearing on the eyelashes;
* any other (infectious) eye condition;
* hay fever, watery and ichy eyes;
* any skin irritation or hypersensitivity around the eye;
* any eye surgery in the last 6 months;
* contact lenses must be removed before lash treatments and should not be put straight back in so please bring your glasses with you;
* cuts, (sun)burns, bruises and abrasions around the eye/brow area.
NB! If in doubt, please consult your doctor before making an appointment!