UPDATED ON 06.11.20
These measures have been put in place along with the government guidelines
to create a safe environment and to protect you, me and people close to us.
As the situation is ongoing, these measures are subject to change at any time.
These rules apply to all, please be respectful and follow them.
NO walk-ins, appointments ONLY.
1. When booking an appointment, please make sure you are well and don't have any of the common symptoms of Covid19 (new continuous cough, fever, loss of taste and / or smell).
2. Should you become ill prior to your appointment, please cancel / reschedule giving me as much notice as possible. 24h cancellation policy does not apply in these instances, but is still preferred when possible.
3. If you are required to self – isolate for 14 days before your appointment is due (eg been abroad, been in contact with an infected person), please reschedule giving me as much notice as possible.
4. All clients arriving for a treatment must sign a Covid19 disclaimer which is required for NHS Test, Trace, Protect purposes. Additionally, QR code is also available for those using NHS Covid19 mobile app.
5. Please arrive alone 5min (max 10min) prior to your scheduled appointment.
6. Please put your mask on before entering the premises. The mask should not be removed at any time during your visit unless removed by the therapist if / when necessary.
Spare disposable masks are availale in the salon if you forgot to bring one with you.
7. Wash / sanitise your hands immediately upon arrival.
8. Only bring essential items with you.
9. Take off Jewellery / Watch before entering the premises if possible and keep them safe in your bag / pocket.
10. Switch your mobile phone to silent and store it away before entering the premises. Please do not take it out during your visit unless absolutely inevitable.
11. No drinks are offered, please bring your own to consume after leaving the premises.
12. Card payments are preferred but I do accept cash as well. Please bring correct change if possible.
13. If you wish to use the toilet facilities, please follow good hygiene practices.
1. As required by the government guidelines I will be wearing a full face visor and a Type llR face mask for all treatments.
2. I will additionally be wearing an apron and gloves for treatments on the face area.
3. As required by law, all clients must wear a face mask / covering when using public indoor spaces. That applies to all salons. Please see above.
HYGIENE AT THE SALON
I follow strict hygiene regime as standard with some additional measures added. For your peace of mind, please find them below.
1. All towels / bedding used during any one treatment will be washed after each session.
2. All tools used are cleaned, washed, sterilised after each client and disinfected again prior to use.
3. There are hand sanitizers located all around the premises, please use them as often as possible. Alternatively, wash your hands.
4. All surfaces that could have come in to contact during a visit will be cleaned after each client. That includes but is not limited to - card reader, door handles, chairs, taps, couches, reception desk, banister, etc..
If you would like to receive the offers by email then please subscribe below.